Welcome to the heart of the lowveld
Hospitality with a mission
Near2Numbi (N2N) is located in bushveld countryside, nestled in the fertile Peebles Valley of Mpumalanga Province SA, on the same premises as Africa School of Missions. Founded in 1985 the establishment is a delightful fusion of a hospitality establishment cum theological college whose vision it is “to equip Christ-followers to take the gospel to the nations”.
N2N also serves as a ‘base of operations’ for many church groups, outreach programmes and Biblical training programmes run by prominent international ministry groups such as The Emmaus Walk Group, World Outreach, Trinity College USA and others.
About the establishment
The accommodation at Near2Numbi comprises a total of 30 standard rooms, all with en-suite facilities. These rooms consist of a combination of double beds, single beds and/or ‘bunk’ beds making up 2-bed bedrooms, 3-bed bedrooms and 4-bed bedrooms. Basic amenities such as linen, tea/coffee, sugar and soaps are provided in each room. All rooms have access to communal kitchens and braai facilities conveniently situated close to the swimming pool.
Two separately situated ‘dormitories’ – a ‘men’s dorm’ and a ‘ladies dorm’ – are also available for groups. They feature 12 rooms each which contain 2 bunk beds each (4 guests per room) and communal bathroom facilities). In total 96 guests can be accommodated here. The ‘dorms’ are therefore well suited for school groups and large outreach groups. No amenities are provided in the dormitories.
- Hiking, birding, swimming, fishing & so much more!
- Conferences, weddings and youth groups
- Swimming pool, tennis courts, volley ball court, soccer field, entertainment room
- Birdwatching, photography safaris and safe hiking is on our doorstep
- N2N is a mere 21 KM’s (22min) from Numbi Gate of the Kruger National Park
- Situated in the ‘Jock of the Bushveld’ Nature Conservancy
- 5 Min from Legogote Mountain Hiking
- En-suite guest rooms & backpackers dormitory
- Visit our ‘Attractions‘ page for more info