30 En-Suite Rooms with Communal Kitchen Facility
The accommodation at Near2Numbi features a total of 30 rooms, all with en-suite facilities. These rooms comprise a combination of double beds, single beds and/or bunk beds. Basic amenities such as linen, tea/coffee, sugar and soaps are provided in each room. All rooms are self-catering with communal kitchen and braai facilities conveniently situated close to the swimming pool.
Dormitories at Near2Numbi
A ‘dormitory’ is also available for groups featuring 12 rooms, each containing 2 bunk beds (4 guests per room) and separate communal bathroom facilities for men and women. The ‘dorm’ is well suited to youth groups and large outreach groups. No amenities are provided in the dormitories.
Dormitory Rooms are charged on a per person basis.
Please contact us for a quotation to meet your group’s needs.
Weddings and Conferencing
Weddings and Conferencing are charged at a rate per person in line with the client’s requirements.
Please contact us for a tailored quotation based on your specific needs.
Outreaches & Youth Groups
Outreach programmes and youth groups are ‘charged per tailor-made quotations to satisfy client’s specific needs and expectations.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation based on your unique requirements.
Facilities on site
Sport & recreation
For sport and recreation purposes there is a swimming pool, a soccer pitch, walking trail and a lounge available, all of which are regularly used. Large open grounds with trees and lawns make an ideal place to practice, run or stroll.
We offer groups and private guests the use of 3 communal kitchens, each equipped with the equipment and resources required to prepare meals. These kitchens are cleaned daily.
Our library is predominantly for the use of students of ASM. Individuals wanting to make use of the facility are encouraged to contact management for approval.
There are a number of lounges & a balcony on the premises. Individuals wanting to make use of the facility are encouraged to contact management for approval.
Terms and conditions
Read our standard & bookings terms and conditions here.
Standard terms and conditions
- The normal check-in time is between 14:00 and 18:00 on the day of arrival
- Checking-out time is before or by 11:00 on the day of departure
- Guests are to phone at least 2 days prior to arrival and make special arrangements if the person/group will be arriving before 14:00 or after 18:00
- No visiting dogs or cats allowed
Bookings terms and conditions
- All quotations are based on information supplied by the client
- All quotations are valid for a period of 15 days
- A 50% deposit is required upon acceptance of the quotation to secure the booking
- 50% balance is payable at least 14 days prior to arrival
- A refundable Breakage Deposit of R 1,000 is due 7 days prior to arrival. If there are no breakages or damage to ASM property then this is paid back by EFT within 7 days after departure
- Cancellations more than 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit
- Cancellations 15 – 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit
- Cancellations 0 – 14 days prior to arrival forfeit 100% of the deposit
- All facilities and equipment used are done so at own risk
- Further terms and conditions will be communicated to the guest upon acceptance of the quotation and prior to arrival